Visit the websites of interested universities, preferably in may, and find out the deadline at each University. They may differ for different groups of students. Graduates of the current year should normally apply until the twentieth of July. Those who left school early and have to take the exam again, are typically registered at the University until early July. Separate terms are defined for students of creative profession], except that the exam must pass additional entrance examinations.
If the University is in your city, come there in person. Bring your passport and its copy, copy of certificate of graduation and copies of the certificates of the unified state exam. If you do only in one institution, you can immediately file the original of the certificate and the certifications exam. If you belong to one of the privileged categories, bring the paperwork to prove it - certificates of the victory at the Olympics, disability certificate, proof of passage of military service or other paper. On the spot complete an application for admission. You can choose up to three specialties at one University.
For non-resident students, provides delivery of documents by mail. Send only copies of documents, to exclude the possibility of loss of the originals. It is best to send your documents by registered mail.
Wait for the announcement of the results of the first wave of reception of students. If you are enlisted, please bring or send your original certificate of completion of school in the selected school. Wait for the publication of the order of admission and check it by your name. If you are not on the list of the first wave, don't worry - if part of students decide to go to another place you can be enrolled in the second wave of admission of students, which takes place in early August.