You will need
  • - computer with Internet access;
  • - SNILS;
  • - the registration number of the vehicle;
  • - driver's license.
To know your debts for traffic fines, please contact the district Department of traffic police, where you will be given full information on the debt and will issue receipts for payment. But there are ways to avoid direct contact with the employees of the state traffic Inspectorate, using the Internet.
When committing an administrative offense on the road, namely the traffic violation, the employee of traffic police is obliged to execute the Protocol. If you know the amount of your penalty, but I lost the receipt, you will easily be able to pay the debt, taking advantage of the official website traffic police Using this portal, you can print a receipt with the relevant details and also get information about the Department to penalize. In this case, it is desirable to know the number of the resolution (but not necessarily).
If you don't know about your debt before the traffic police have lost a receipt, forgot the amount of the fine, either mail is not delivered receipt to you, go to the Single portal of public and municipal services at www.gosuslugi.ruwhere you need to register. After registration you will get access to all of its debts for administrative offences in the field of traffic.
For residents of some of the subjects of the Russian Federation available in the portal (the list of subjects is small, but gradually filled up). On this website you can enter the Protocol number or driver's license number and vehicle number, and you will learn all of your fines issued by traffic police. This portal can be used not only drivers, but also pedestrians, penalties which you can also find out by entering some data.