You will need
  • - your passport (if the child is under 14 years of age);
  • - application form (will be given in the Pension Fund);
  • - birth certificate of the child;
  • - child's passport (if he has more than 14 years).
If your child is under 14 years of age, contact the Pension Fund with the passport and the birth certificate of the child. Do this immediately after the child's birth and obtaining a birth certificate in the registry offices.
Fill in the fields, submit the specified documents. After the allotted time, and it can be different in each constituent entity of the Russian Federation, from one week to 1 month, you will receive a certificate of insurance of green in the plastic processing. It will indicate the name of child, date, month and year of birth, place of birth, gender, and date of registration. Each certificate has an individual account number (SNILS).
If your child is 14 or older, please contact the Pension Fund together with the child. Imagine a child's passport. In a questionnaire he needs to fill himself and put his signature. After the indicated time you will be given a pension insurance certificate.
Be quick to arrange pension insurance certificate of the child up to 2012, as this year will begin to issue electronic cards to all citizens of the Russian Federation, from 14 years of age. You will need them to service in medical institutions, with the device in kindergartens, schools, in employment. That is, the resulting document will be a social guarantee to the population provided by the state.
If you do not have time to issue the child a certificate of insurance, the risk to do it urgently as without a swipe card, which will be submitted individually numbered retirement account, you risk not to receive medical aid if it is not caused by a medical emergency, and other free social security. Moreover, a certificate of insurance is issued completely free of charge and only need to present these documents.