Advice 1: How to extend the lease of the land

According to the land laws, at the expiration of the lease term, a lessee of land has a preferential right to renew the lease (with rare exceptions). Usually you have to enter into an additional agreement to the lease contract or a new contract.
How to extend the lease of the land
If you took the lease of a land plot, you must be in the hands of the lease. Let's see if in the contract the indication of the period within which you must notify the lessor about his desire to extend the lease. As a rule, in most cases, the parties agreed that within a certain period of time, the tenant should notify the landlord of intent to extend the contract. If no such term, then notice is considered a reasonable period of time, i.e. convenient for the agreement of the parties.
The extension of the lease does not mean that the landlord must provide you with the opportunity to lease the land which you had. Sign a supplementary agreement to extend the lease or a new contract. Its essential terms (i.e. the terms without which the contract would not be considered prisoners) will be as in the lease of real estate, the subject of the contract land plot and the cost of rent. The last condition is not considered essential by law, however, the new rents are still better point in order to avoid disputes.
By law the lease of real estate concluded for a term exceeding one year should be registered with Rosreestr. So take care of the registration of a new contract or additional agreement. Registration deadline is 30 days, and only after registration the contract takes effect, so start registering in advance is. To register you will need to pay the state fee (for individuals today it is 1000 rubles) and to collect a package of documents including the application for state registration, lease agreement, additional agreement or new rental agreement, your passport and the passport of the lessor or its other documents, the cadastral passport of the land plot. In some cases, you may need other documents. Information about the schedule of work of bodies of Federal registration service can be found on their website:

Advice 2 : How to prolong the lease contract of the land plot

The contract of lease of a land plot may be concluded with the state in the person of local self-government bodies, legal or individuals. Rent of land governed by the Land code of the Russian Federation and a number of articles of the Civil code, which provide for automatic extension or renewal of the contract.
How to prolong the lease contract of the land plot
You will need
  • - passport;
  • - the statement;
  • notification of the owner.
No matter with whom you entered into a contract of lease of a land plot, it can be concluded on short or long-term period. All contracts concluded for a term exceeding 1 year, are subject to state registration in the Federal Office of the state registration center. For this you will need to submit a contract and a photocopy, your passport, an extract from the cadastral passport of the land plot and a copy of the cadastral plan, to fill the statement of the unified forms and pay a fee for registration.
If during the term of the lease has changed payment terms or any other terms of the contract, you are required to make an additional agreement in two counterparts, each of which is a tenant and landlord.
At the expiration of the term of the contract you can't renew a valid document. You need to renew the contract of lease and register it in FUHRT, This applies to contracts between private individuals and to contract with the municipality.
If at the expiration of the term of the contract neither party has expressed a desire on his termination and the tenant continues to use the land, then the contract is automatically extended for the same term and under the same conditions (article 621 of the civil code).
Therefore, if the landlord did not wish to terminate the contract or renegotiate it on new terms, then you can worry and continue to use the site under the same conditions.
If the landlord has notified you in writing about the renewal of the contract, you are obligated in a timely manner, that is, on the day following the expiration of the current document, to renew the contract and carry out the procedure of state registration.
The agreement is subject to mandatory renegotiation before the expiration of his term, if a citizen that he was, died or changed their place of residence. It is necessary to address in administration with the statement and with the documents proving the identity.
If the contract was concluded with a private individual, you must notify the owner within 1 month and hold a renewal of the contract with the new tenant.
Is the advice useful?