If you wish to change the digits of date of birth in the passport, for example, for a couple years, and try thus suddenly to look younger, then wait for a positive response is not necessary. The state will not allow you to change the date of birth without an objective and substantial reason. Many rights and responsibilities in our country depend directly on the ageand the person so attempting to change the ageand may not be welcomed. In the passport the date of birth recorded on the basis of the metric of the birth certificate.
In article No. 70 of the Federal law "On acts of civil status" it is specified that the change of date of birth is in case if the passport has incorrect information, made some spelling errors, or the entry was not made in accordance with the basic rules. In this case, if errors are detected, and then confirmed, you will be able to change the desired data.If the same error was made at the time of registration of birth, then first you must change the data in the birth certificate, and then the changes will be transferred to the passport.
If you have reason to change the date of birth, not contrary to law, then feel free to contact on records of acts of civil status, located at the place of residence. In case of failure no need to worry. In such a situation provided for judicial review, with subsequent amendments.
Date of birth is of great importance for calculating pension age. So frivolous a desire to lower yourself a few years can make you stay away from the long-awaited well-deserved retirement. Besides, never forget that you are only as old as you feel, and how you look. And to know about your true agee all others not necessarily.