- Salt dough, plaster, alabaster, a set of "moments of childhood", paint
Advice 2: How to make casts of legs and arms child
- Gypsum, water, starch, salt, sandpaper, gouache, frame.
Advice 3: How to make casts of hands and feet children with their hands
Arms and legs kids such tiny and touching that I would like to keep the memory of their casts. For this you can use one of the following recipes:
1. Prints can be left in the plasticine or weight for modeling. This method is suitable for kid older than one year. To this quite difficult so good to stretch a lot, so a light touch of baby hands or feet left a strong imprint.
2. Perhaps the most popular way to make a cast of hands or feet – use salt dough. Mix 1 Cup flour, 1 Cup salt, 2 tablespoons butter and ½ Cup water. Cool and knead homogeneous dough. If necessary, add a little more water to the dough become more pliable. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 2 cm and form the shape (it can be round, square or perhaps heart). Attach the handle or foot of your child to the test and leave it on for a few seconds. Then gently remove the handle or leg. If the first impression was not very good, roll the dough out again and start all over again. Make a hole for the clove or ribbons. The resulting imprint leave to dry at room temperature for 2-3 weeks. After that, the cast can be painted with acrylic paints and varnish. Instead of prolonged drying can bake the print in the oven. However, in this case, the dough can rise and mold will be distorted.
Advice 4: How to make casts of children's hands and feet salt dough
Preparation of the solution
Modeling kits, commercially available, is quite expensive. In order to save it is possible to make casts of children's hands and feet from low-cost funds, for example, from salt dough. Yes, and the process of making such a test is very simple.
For salt dough you will need 2/3 Cup of salt, half Cup water, a Cup of flour and one tablespoon of vegetable oil. Salt is better to use a fine grind, because the coarse salt can form irregularities on the surface of the dough and even to injure the delicate skin of the baby.
Dissolve in water with salt, add the flour and butter. Knead dough. It should be a cool, but at the same time soft and elastic and should not stick to the surface owner. The finished dough wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Remove the salt dough and again knead until, until it becomes room temperature. Divide it into several parts and a pre-prepared surface begin to roll out to a thickness of 1-2 cm layers Prepared put, for example, thick cardboard.
Take a clean and dry palm of the child and ask them to press it on the dough. You can help the baby and gently squeeze the handle. If the child is too small, it is possible to move the whole process on time sleep baby. Carefully remove the arm from the test and see what happened, and whether you are satisfied with. If for some reason the print turned out uneven, take salt dough and repeat all over again. Do the same with feet.
The case for gypsum
Take a small unnecessary packaging and dissolve in it the cast is based 2/3 Cup plaster to a half Cup of water. Quickly but gently stir to avoid the mixture of lumps. Fill already existing in the test excavation. After the plaster is poured, gently move the cardboard from side to side to mix evenly formed. Alabaster rapidly solidifies, and therefore, while it is in a liquid state, eliminate all irregularities. Next, get your crafts out of reach of the child place on the day.
The design of the composition
There comes the crucial moment that requires extreme accuracy - removing the impression from the test. Start this process with the fingers towards the palm. As the plaster is still not fully frozen, you can easily remove all the excess with sandpaper. Finished casts take to complete drying.
And now a matter of imagination. You can leave the molds as they are or paint, for example, gold. You can now make a composition. On a cardboard base to glue the imprints of hands and feet, a picture of the baby. You can write the name and age of the child. Decorate to your heart's content and insert it into the frame.
Advice 5: How to make a plaster cast of a child's pen
- - capacity to measure the ingredients;
- - flour;
- - a rolling pin;
- elements of decor;
- - paint.