You will need
- - chicken - 5-6 pieces
- - eggs - 2 PCs.
- - mayonnaise - 5 table. spoons.
- - tomato 2-3 PCs.
- - salt to taste
- - garlic optional
- - cheese 150 g
- - vegetable oil.
- green onions.
To prepare this dish, take chicken and lightly whisk to keep it thick. Prepare the marinade for the chicken. In a bowl whisk the egg, add salt, mayonnaise. For spice in food, you can add chopped garlic. Stir the mixture, put into the chicken and leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
A baking dish and heat in the oven, brush with oil. Then lay in a number of prepared fillets. Do not take large tomatoes, cut them into slices. Put 2-3 slices on each slice. On top pour a mixture in which the original fillet marinated.
Hard cheese grate on a coarse grater, and spread thickly on top of each piece of chicken. Green onions finely chop and sprinkle on fillet.
Put the dish in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until Golden brown. Serve hot spooning on a plate. Bon appetit!
Advice 2 : Chicken under cheese crust
Chicken chop and cheese looked very appetizing and suitable for any occasion, be it a gala dinner or a fast snack. And cook them at home will not be difficult, because the products needed for meals, there are in almost every home
- Chicken fillet - 4 PCs;
- Flour - 4 tbsp;
- Eggs - 5 PCs;
- Cheese varieties - 300 g;
- Ground black pepper;
- Olive oil;
- Greens fresh.
- Separated from the bone part of the sirloin, slice lengthwise, not too thin slices.
- Each slice gently beat the meat with a hammer or rolling pin. It is important not to overdo it as the chicken is quite tender and may tear.
- Prepare a mixture of spices, salt, black pepper and lightly RUB her chops.
- To meat well satisfied with spices and salt, leave it in the bowl, folded on each other. While the fillet is resting, you can prepare two bowls. One pour the flour sifted, and secondly to break the chicken eggs.
- In a frying pan to pour sunflower oil (not too much). In hot oil put the chops, dipped first in a bowl of flour and then with egg. It is possible to repeat several times the process, the dough will be more airy.
- The fire for frying be maintained at a level slightly below average, fry the meat for 6 minutes on each side before the formation of the characteristic Golden brown.
- While preparing a bird on a coarse grater, chop the cheese and mix it with finely chopped greens.
- Per minute until cooked chop bitecek sprinkle a mixture of grated cheese and herbs. As soon as that will begin to flow, remove from heat.
- Gently lay on a dish, decorate with a sprig of dill. Want to put on top of tomatoes.