If you have not passed on competition on budgetary branch, try to do this on a paid basis. You will have to pay for the first year of study. With good academic performance in all subjects you will have the opportunity to transfer to the budget Department. Already from the second year to pay for their education.

Commercial colleges accept students documents much later, when there is a major influx is not received in the public school. The diploma you will receive state of the sample, as all commercial educational institutions have the state accreditation and are working legitimately. To study in such educational institutions is much easier with a strong desire to become a good specialist, if you go the whole course to gain knowledge and not to pay for the next session.

College is another option of learning on the path to higher education. Most of these educational institutions have agreements with universities that after the profile training successful students will be credited on the second or third year of University. Accordingly, you will not lose any of the year end up going to high school out of the competition and will be able to achieve the intended purpose.

In addition, there are more options for admission. A competition you did not pass because of insufficient training. Sign up for courses at the educational institution where you are enrolled. At the same time out on the job, preferably closer to the profile of the specialty that you plan in the future to learn. Next year you'll know exactly whether you need this profession, and have a sufficient level of training for re-entry.

There are still many options. For example, studies abroad. If you are enrolled in a College or University in the Russian Federation, read the online ads promoting the opportunity to study beyond the borders of his native country. To enter the higher school on office, but you have to have enough money to stay on the road.