"Grey" phone and its shortcomings
Due to the fact that when importing a "gray" phone company-the importer does not pay customs duties, the cost is 30-40 or even more percent lower than that of the "white" of the device. But low cost is the only advantage of the "gray" tube. When you buy a "gray" phone you are completely deprived of the opportunity of service in the official service centers. Also it is not subject to corporate guarantee of the manufacturer. Therefore, in the event of a breakdown of the phone or damage to any items you have simply to throw out your purchase.
Is it possible to check the phone for authenticity yourself?
Most phones are sold "with hands", through ads in the Internet. So to avoid future problems with the device, just do not purchase it from questionable sellers. Buy only in specialty stores of famous brands, which give the phone the official guarantee. But if you for some reason distrust even belong to the big salons, you can inspect the phone for authenticity yourself. It's quite easy and takes only a few minutes.
The easiest way to check the phone to authenticate independently
To make sure that the purchased phone is not grey, you need to do a series of simple actions. First dial *#06# and press "enter". On the screen appears a long digital number – the so-called IMEI code. It is an international number of this phone, given by the manufacturer. However, his first six characters will indicate the number of the particular series; the next two digits code the country of origin; the next six digits are encrypted serial number. Closes the IMEI number of the so-called reserve – a reserve or control number, laid by the manufacturer for authentication of the device.
All you have to do to check the phone for authenticity alone – to compare the IMEI number on the rear panel of the purchased unit, just behind the battery. But pay attention not to the first eight and last six digits. The "white" phones that they always coincide with the IMEI, which you saw earlier on the screen. That's all the verification of the legality of the device is complete!
Advice 2: How to check phone for when buying
Advice 3: How to check medicine for authenticity
Advice 4: How to check the authenticity of telephone Nokia
Advice 5: How to verify the authenticity of pearls
Advice 6: How to check the authenticity of a ROLEX watch
A bit of history
The spectacular appearance of the men consists of several moments. Watch and only help to emphasize it. But sometimes, instead of the original people sell a fake for the same money. Statistics testifies that the ROLEX watch fake in 75% of cases. This Swiss brand popular among people of high status. The scams and earn.
The ROLEX model of watches was released in 1926. Less than two months the brand has found its fans and become popular. The clock was resistant to dust and moisture and their original appearance, they hooked buyers.
ROLEX was originally released as a woman's watch, but later became a stylish decoration for men. For a successful businessman, this brand is a mandatory attribute.
In the manufacture of hours used leather, precious stones and some other unique elements. Acquiring such a thing, is to inquire about its details and features. This is necessary in order to check a watch for authenticity.
When buying a ROLEX watch should pay attention to the following features:
- rear housing cover. Many fakes have clear glass, through which you can see the inner watch mechanisms. The original has an ordinary metal case. The exception is the clock, released in 1930-m to year. Models with transparent lids then it was made only for two;
- if on the back side of the case was seen drawings or labels, it is a fake as the real ROLEX does not have any engravings;
- note the crown. The original has the image of a crown. On some models there is a rubber ring that is visible when you open crowns. In fake such detail is created only for visual effect. In the original clock rubber ring designed to improve the functioning of the crown;
- on some models under the ROLEX crown visible in three points, which also indicates the original;
- a box in which sealed watch made of paper and has a holographic picture. You need to pay attention to the image of holography and make sure it shimmers. On real clocks will be visible from the crown, under which are engraved black numbers. If the figures are depicted in a different color or any other deviation, it's a fake;
- over the date ROLEX features a lens that magnifies the image in two and a half times. In the fakes this glass is either missing entirely or has a lower magnifying power. Date can be written in large numbers;
- at the beginning of 2000-ies has introduced an additional protection against fakes. Above the number six is located in the micro-engraving in the form of a crown. It can only be seen under a magnifying glass. In fakes the quality and size of the corona far from the original;
- the hull number should have equal numbers and letters and located between the sides of hours;
- the shape and length of the watch hands. They need to be pointed and get to the graduations of the dial.
Before buying ROLEX watches is familiar with their distinctive features. The only way you can avoid frauds and do not spend money in vain.