Children can be issued a separate passport (if they themselves go abroad), and it is also possible to enter the child in the passport of both parents or one of them. Children inscribed in the passport of parents, usually provided free of charge visa without consular fees (excluding entry to Turkey). A separate passport a child may need, if he will have to return from abroad, sooner or later their parents.

When the border is crossed by children, the guards present a clear requirement for the "How many entered on a visa, the same should, and go back." For example, if the child together with the mother went abroad to visit grandma for a week, and then decided to stay another 3 days, then mother without him back will not be released if the child was simply written in her passport. In such cases, it is best to issue a separate passport for the child.

If the child will continue to travel only with one parent, then you just need to fit it into your passport.

How to enter the child in the passport and is it always necessary to do this?

1. This can be done absolutely free of charge, upon receipt of the passport one of the parents. For this you need to bring to OVIR metric of a child and four of his photographs.

2. To enter the children only in the passport of the old sample, provided that the child is not yet 14 years old.

3. Best of all, when a juvenile entered in the passports of both parents.

4. The law also prohibits children have a separate passport and be entered in the passport of parents.

5. If the passport has been received, and the child in it is not inscribed, you should contact the local police Department and ask them to make the appropriate entry. For this you just need to bring the following documents:

duplicate and original birth certificate with a mark about citizenship;

four color or black and white photos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) that are made on matte photo paper (the same applies to young children);

- your passport;

- photocopy of employment record;

- 3 photos.

6. Collected documents necessary to include for delivery to the MFA or OVIR.

7. Turnaround time is typically no more than one month.

If a child is traveling abroad accompanied by one parent need notarized permission from the other parent. Just go to any notary and get a permission.

To travel without the consent of the child's departure in Turkey and Egypt.

The paperwork for travel abroad is necessary to approach with all responsibility. This can save you a lot of time, money and nerves when meeting with the border guards.