You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - birth certificate of the child;
  • - marriage certificate or divorce;
  • - an inventory of the property;
  • - estimated value;
  • - title documents to the property.
Submit the claim about section of property in court. All property acquired during registered marriage, is the General share property of spouses belongs to them in equal shares, regardless of whose money it was purchased.
In addition to the statements prepare for the court an inventory of all property subject to division. Will need marriage certificate or divorce, since the section can be carried out during the divorce, after or during the registered marriage. In the presence of the stated requirements on increasing your share of the property at the expense of children will require a birth certificate of a child (children).
To the inventory of the property attach legal documents: certificate of ownership of the property, the contract confirming the acquisition of the technical passport, a certificate of the appraised value of the property at the time of the partition. Help will be needed in that case, if the financial documents confirming the value at the time of purchase, do not exist (article 132 of GPK of the Russian Federation). If in addition to the valuable property you share cups, forks, spoons, just put them in the overall inventory.
Forced division of property after the payment of the state fee, the amount depends on the total cost of claims. If the assessed value of the property does not exceed 20,000 rubles, you pay 4% of the amount of the alleged claim. For the property, the estimated cost of which ranges from 20 000 to 100 000 rubles, the amount of the state fee is charged at 3% plus 800 rubles. From 100 000 to 200 000 – 2% of the amount plus 3 200 rubles. Most often, the court considers the claims in excess of 1 million rubles. The maximum amount of the state fee is 60 000 rubles.