You will need
- - application for permission to open representative offices;
- - the Charter of the company;
- - a management decision about opening of representative office in Russia;
- - regulation on the representative office;
- - two letters of recommendation from the Bank servicing the company and business partners;
- - a notarized copy of General power of attorney to take all necessary legal action by the head of the Consulate of the foreign company;
- - lease office of a foreign company in Russia;
- card filled with information about representation.
Pass the accreditation of representative offices of foreign companies in the State registration chamber under the Ministry of justice of the Russian Federation. In accordance with the law, accreditation is granted for one, two or three years, depending on the goals of the company. But then it can be extended.
For accreditation, provide to the registration authority an application for permission to open a representative office of a foreign legal entity in Russia. In this document, please include your company details, activities and goals of its opening. Also provide articles of Association, the management decision about opening of representative office in Russia, the regulation on the representative office, at least two letters of recommendation from the Bank servicing the company and business partners a notarized copy of General power of attorney to take all necessary legal action by the head of the Consulate of the foreign company, lease office of a foreign company in Russia, card information is filled representation.
Pay the state fee and other fees the amount of which depends on the term of accreditation. The whole procedure lasts no more than twenty one working days from the date of submission of all necessary documents. But in some cases, when needed, it can be reduced to seven working days.
Accreditation of the company gives her the opportunity to obtain official status on the territory of the Russian Federation. Also acquire this status and foreign employees of the company.
After receiving the accreditation of a foreign company is considered to be open. If after the accreditation the company will not apply for extension of time, its activity will be terminated.