To issue the inheritance , either through a notary or judicially. The latter is necessary to resort, when the notary refuses to issue a certificate of right to inheritance in virtue of some reasons.
Through a notary inheritance is formalized as follows: within 6 months from the death of the testator necessarily submit a statement of accession to the inheritance. The statement, a sample of which is available to the notary, accompanied by the necessary documents. After 6 months, refer back to the notary to finalize all documents and get the certificate of right to inheritance, which must be registered in the Federal registration service, if the inheritance includes real estate.
If the place of residence of the testator is unknown or the property is positioned in a few places, that the inheritance is opened, where there is more valuable property. If the heir lives far away and can not come personally to submit the application, he can send it by post to or transmit to another person. In this case, his signature should be notarized.
If the heir actually came into the inheritance, but had not managed to arrange for six months, you will have to go to court. Preparing the claim statement submitted to the court. Due to ship the decision is equivalent to notary certificate, so it is also necessary to register in the FRS. Registration of ownership through the courts takes longer than through a notary (up to 6 months).
To go to the notary or court, in addition to the application, you need to prepare the following documents:- original and copy of the death certificate of the testator;- the passport (original and copy);- certificate from place of residence of the testator or an extract from the house register;- marriage certificate for the spouse of the deceased (original and copy);- birth certificate, marriage certificate, document on the change of name for children and parents of the deceased (original and copy). As well as all documents concerning the ownership of the apartment, house, land, car and securities.