Find out if you had the right to enter into an oral contract in a particular situation. By law, this form of agreement acceptable between individuals, if the transaction amount does not exceed ten times the minimum wage (SMIC). If the transaction did not meet the specified conditions, the chances of confirmation of the concluded agreement in court is small. In this case, try to obtain from the second party to the agreement on the confirmation of your mutual commitments in writing.
If you are unable to resolve the issue through negotiations, prepare evidence of the transaction. They can serve as a receipt for the money. They must be the personal signature of the parties to the transaction. Also seek out witnesses, ready to confirm the fact of agreement. Additionally attach to the case record, supporting your version. Note, however, that the court may not accept this type of evidence if the recording was done without the knowledge of one of the parties to the Treaty.
Make a claim in court. This will be able to help a qualified lawyer. At the first stage you should go to the grassroots judicial authority - the district or magistrate's court. In the document, specify your requirements and the articles of the law on the basis of which you can to present them. Attach to the claim a list of collected evidence.
Register your claim in court. After that, you a registered letter will inform about the date of the scheduled meeting. Report to him with a lawyer and present arguments in support of its case.