You will need
  • For Schengen visa you will need:
    • certificate of medical insurance
    • Russian passport
    • passport, which expires no sooner than three months
    • two color photos that meet the requirements of Schengen visa
    • return air tickets (printouts of electronic tickets)
    • the original invitation from the person staying in the Schengen country where you are going (if it's a guest trip)
    • hotel booking or hotels all the way to your destination, if the purpose of your trip tourism
    • the certificate on form W-2 from your job or job reference of your sponsor and sponsor letter from him
    • help work on that during the trip you will be on vacation, with a subsequent return to place of work. Signed by a Director of the company, and print.
    • Application form for Schengen visa (issued and filled in visa application center)
1. Contact your nearest visa application centre accept documents in the Consulate of the Schengen country where you intend to go. Apply directly to the Embassy, it will save you some funds, but is likely to extend the waiting time for a visa. Find out about the time of the work center/Embassy, if needed, make an appointment in advance. Specify the full list of documents that you want to collect you for registration of the Schengen area.
2. Purchase medical insurance for traveling abroad in any insurance firm. For Schengen visa you will need insurance that covers at least 30,000 euros. The cost of vehicle insurance for one day - approximately one with a small Euro. It is necessary to buy insurance for as many days as you will be in the Schengen zone.
3. Go at the appointed time at the visa application centre or the Embassy with the original and copies of all documents, including insurance certificate. Be prepared for the interview about the purpose of travel to the Schengen area if you apply for a visa at the Embassy. In place you will need to fill out a detailed questionnaire in English or the language of the country where you are going.