To get help about the part family, please contact housing organization (housing Department) that serves your home. In addition, such certificate may be issued by local governments (district, urban, rural), the territorial subdivision of the Federal migration service your area (on the basis of entries in the house register) or in the passport office.
Asking for help can be submitted both orally and in writing. In this case it is necessary to have the document proving the identity (for example, the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation).
How to complete the following. On a blank page, specify the exact date of issue of the certificate. A month it is advisable to specify in words. Next, write: "gr Issued". And specify the surname, name and patronymic in the genitive case without cuts. Below enter the number of the reference. It should correspond to that recorded in the logbook.
Specify the address of registration familyinformation that you give. Now go to the column "Composition of the family". Specify each member of the family, his surname, name, patronymic, date of birth. Be sure to write the degree of relationship with the person who issued certificate. Information about the members of the family should be numbered starting with "1". If after filling in the empty space, check the stroke of the Z.
At the bottom of the certificate enter: "help given for presentation at requirements". Now below surname and the initials of the Director (head) of the organization that issued the certificate. Next should be his signature, stamped. In addition, in the "passport guy" specify the name of the person who made the reference, don't forget about his signature.
Once again verify all the records with data from the house register. Bring the house register and a certificate with the signatures and seal of requesting person.