In internal dispute apparently triggered some forgotten reflexes from the area of culture and communication, and maybe just the fear for their own well-being. On numerous forums, blog comments is apparently does not apply in view of the fact that communication, and virtually no one in "the face" will not be beat. Although, it seems, there were cases when virtual dispute crawled into the real world and moved already in the area of criminal law.
The virtual debate is very difficult to stop. If the dispute head to signal for us is the intonation of the interlocutor, his facial expressions, the gestures, the dispute virtually everything is behind the scenes, and often quite neutral phrase perceived opponent in a negative way. "Interlocutors" over and over again have to clarify what they specifically meant.
But, anyway, it should still adhere to certain rules of conduct even virtual dispute not to turn into an ordinary "Troll". These rules developed what is called "sweat and blood" numerous polemicists in the history of mankind. So, here they are:
1. Entering into a debate, try to figure out the main subject matter of the dispute.
2. Define the basic concepts, make sure every dispute puts the same point in discussing the concept. Sometimes it happens that people argue about the same thing but call it different, or put completely different meanings into the same term.
3. Outline the major differences with an opponent, select the points on the merits which have already reached some kind of agreement.
4. Do not lose sight of the main subject matter of the dispute, otherwise the dispute will be conducted for the sake of argument.
5. Clearly define its position in the dispute.
6. Do not go to "identity" and don't let others do it. Respect yourself and companion.
7. Do not humiliate the interlocutor distrust his knowledge, contempt for his opinion.
8. Constantly check with about any differences in the dispute failed to agree on some – not.
9. Remember that there is no absolutely right point of view, there are always options.
10. If your opponent does not adhere to these rules of dispute, or try to bring them to him, or politely end the conversation. If the person is not ready to debate in a civilized manner, it is highly likely that a debate with a Troll.