They also could live so long, says Walter Werner, Professor of medicine at Stanford University. "To live so long to allow us bad habits," explains the Professor.
Hereditary genes of course play a role in determining life expectancy, but it is a circumstance out of their control. To increase your chances of reaching 100 years is possible only through changing bad habits and acquiring good.
Than it is possible to extend its life? According to American experts, there are a few tips:
1. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables (that adds up to 5 years of life).
2. Work five days a week, and this weekend, be sure to rest (will give you 2-4 years).
3. Get a hobby that will allow you to relieve stress (plus 2 years).
4. Clean and floss, because the removal of harmful bacteria well reduces the risk of heart disease and strokes (+ 6 years).
5. Never give up on holidays (that's a plus 1-2 years).
6. Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day (it adds 2 years of life).
7. Sex relieves stress, improves the secretion of hormones and allows you to burn extra calories (another 3-5 years).