You will need
  • - passport;
  • - the statement in the Pension Fund;
  • - the parent certificate;
  • - information on the cost of housing;
  • - a certificate of purchase;
  • - a notarized commitment.
You can buy a house on the parent capital, if it is suitable for permanent residence has heating system, is a residential all documents. Check out the land on which the house is located. It should be exclusively for IH.
Decide the shares in which is divided the property between family members. It may be an unequal share, in this case, their size is determined by the owner
Once a suitable property is found, begin to collect the documents. You'll need a copy of the contract of sale, certificate of ownership of the home, a notarized undertaking stating that you will issue property to all family members within six months after the Pension Fund will transfer all finances. Also provide help about the size of the remaining unpaid amounts on the banking contract, if any.
The parent capital you can apply for the payment of the first installment in the case of a loan, and use it to pay a debt. In this case there is no need to wait when the child turns three years.
To take advantage cash, you need to come to the Pension Fund documents. Write a statement about the desire to use the parent capital. Do not forget to specify the purpose of its use.
Employees of the Pension Fund consider it and in case of its conformity with all the norms of direct funding for the purpose. Usually it takes about two months. Funds shall be transferred to the seller or financial institution.
Once the shelter is fully furnished, you will need to provide a full report on the expenditure of funds that were granted to the Pension Fund, a certificate of ownership.