The registration of foreign passports are two ministries: interior and foreign Affairs. The latter registers the documents to those outside the country, or persons performing state orders. The rest of the citizens need to contact the entity called the Federal Migration Service (FMS).
To find out where to apply for a passport, first go to the official website of the FMS of your city. Review the units ' and select the nearest to your residence.
Through this website sign up for the initial reception, using the phone, or online. This will considerably save your time, easing the procedure for obtaining a passport. However, remember that in many cases (depending on the city) pre-registration only gives you access to completing the questionnaire. After that you will have, as others, await their turn to give the documents.
The easiest, but not quite the usual way to issue a passport to use the site Here you can find the address of the unit, which will take your documents and make an online request. The request shall be to ensure that all necessary information was filled in automatically and you don't have to spend extra time.
After registering on the website, go through your personal account on the page, where indicated provide public services. Choose a proper "passport" and fill in the required fields, following the prompts.
After the procedure, you will mail the letter, which will be specified and the exact address of the office and documents that need to have to complete the passport.