You will need
  • notification;
  • - the preliminary contract;
  • - the main contract;
  • - the act of transfer and acceptance;
  • - notarized authorization from the owners;
  • - resolution of the guardianship;
  • - extract from the house register;
  • - documents of title on the part of the house;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - a statement in regcenter.
If you are the owner of one of the parts of the houseunder common ownership, that have a preferential right of purchase. The seller must notify you in writing that he intends to sell his part of the property, sending you certified letter with the investment inventory. In meditation you are given exactly one month. If you are planning to make a purchase, notify the seller in written form.
Start the transaction of purchase and sale upon the expiration of statutory deadlines. If you are unable to collect the full amount to completely pay the part of the house, give a Deposit, make a preliminary contract of sale, which specify the terms of payment of the remaining funds. If within one month you did not wish to exercise its pre-emptive right, the seller can sell their part of property to another person without asking your permission and consent.
Direct transaction of sale is subject to execution of the main contract of sale, which you can reach by hand, to certify or not to certify the notary. It is also acceptable to execute the contract of sale in notarial form.
The seller of the home must obtain written consent from all co-owners, if part of the house is decorated in joint property. If the seller bought the part at home, being in registered marriage, notarized authorization is required from the spouse. If the number of co-owners, minors, incapable, partially capable persons for the alienation of property will require a decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship.
Part of the house should be all discharged, the seller must obtain a certificate. After execution of the contract make the act of transfer and acceptance and submit all of the documents in the state registration center. Your property rights register.