- Buckwheat – 1.5 cups;
- Chicken broth – 2 l;
- Fresh forest mushrooms – 500 g;
- Shallots or onion – 2-4 PCs.;
- Salt and spices – to taste;
- Parsley for serving and decorating.
- For this recipe it is best to pick up a ramekin with lid that all the flavors in the dish are thoroughly mixed.
- On a large baking tray to set the pot on the bottom to add a tablespoon of soft butter.
- Buckwheat when you need to sort out. In order for the colour of rice and the flavor became more bright, dry buckwheat can fry on a hot pan.
- Onions, use shallots, leeks or onions. Very finely chop and add to the pan adding butter.
- Mushrooms should be washed, dried, and cut into thin slices or cubes. Add in the fried onions, season with salt and spices.
- Once the mushrooms are browned, you can add buckwheat, all carefully stir and put the mixture into pots, filling them halfway.
- Pour buckwheat chicken broth for cooking, you can use the back or wings of chicken, spices, green part of the leek, carrots and other root vegetables.
- On top of the broth, add a good pinch of salt and pepper, close the pot with a lid and place in oven. The oven should be pre-heated to 180 degrees. After 40 minutes, the oven can be turned off, leaving the pots to cool down.
Feeding to the table the dish, you must try for salt, add if needed, more butter and chopped parsley. Mushrooms for cooking, it is recommended to use a thick, such as white. If the mushrooms are frozen, the buckwheat before cooking in the oven is a little boil, and then mix with rest of stuffing and spices.