What is SNILS for a child?
SNILS for a child is the insurance number of individual personal account. On the green plastic card you will find the following information:
- Name of the child;
- date and place of birth;
- the date of registration;
- number SNILS.
It is worth considering that the number SNILS is a unique number for each person, it never repeats and does not change during life, even if I had to change the name or other data stated in the card.
Why would a child need a social security number?
For many card a social security number associated with the possibility of future pensions. Therefore, parents often wonder – why make the child social security number? After all, before he retired is still far. But the card SNILS may be useful for other purposes:
- medical services, obtaining drug benefits, trips to resorts, etc.;
- the accumulation of future pension;
- the receipt of a legacy of funded pension;
- the various benefits, pensions, monthly payments;
- teenagers who found jobs during the summer holidays.
Places where you can get SNILS child?
To obtain a green card must apply to the territorial Department of the FIU at the place of residence. The applicant in this case may be one of the parents, if social security number is issued to a child under the age of 14 years.
If SNILS need 14-year-olds, he may draw up his own social security number with your passport.
Please note! Obtaining this document is possible only personally. This service in electronic form is not available.
What documents are needed for registration SNILS child?
The FIU should provide the following documents:
- the passport of one of parents;
- birth certificate of the child;
- application (form can be obtained on the spot or print on the website of the FIU).
How long to wait for SNILS child?
The precious document will be available no later than 2 weeks after submission.