You will need
  • • A document which confirms your right of residence in dwelling (for example, the statement of the owner, lease, ownership certificate, court decision etc.);
  • • a passport or other document that certifies the identity of the prescribed person;
  • • the address leaf of departure (if you were discharged from your previous place of residence).
Log into website Services. If you are not registered yet on this website, you must undergo this procedure. It can take quite a long time because will need to wait for a letter from the portal to your home address, which will contain a verification code.
Select "State service", then from the list of proposed services it is necessary to choose the service "registration at the place of residence/stay".
Click "Get service". Fill in the application form provided on the website. If you want to register the child, do not forget to specify details about the legal representative.
Along with the application point in electronic form following documents:
• passport or another document that certifies the identity of the applicant;
• identity document of the legal representative (e.g. parent's passport with the residence permit of the child);
• document-based dwelling.
After you submit the application with the required documents, they will be checked by the FMS staff.
After 3 working days you will receive an invitation on the register. You will need to submit the originals of documents directed and to affix their signatures in the statement, the address leaf of arrival/departure.