You will need
  • - receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - floor plan of the BTI;
  • - passport;
  • - an agreement concluded with the construction company;
  • - the act of reception and transmission of apartment;
  • - power of attorney notarized, if your question deals with the representative.
The design of the apartment in the building is preceded by the completion and delivery by the developer of the state Commission. After that, the technical inventory Bureau must approve floor plans and the layout of the house to them. And then the process of state registration of the rights to the apartment.
Submit an application to the Federal registration service of the state registration of the rights of their apartment building. You will also need a receipt for payment of the state fee, a floor plan of the BTI, passport, contract with the construction company, the act of acceptance-transfer of the apartment, the power of attorney certified by a notary public, if your question deals with the representative.
All documents must be executed without errors and fixes. In accordance with article 18 of the Federal law "On state registration of rights to immovable property and transactions with it" provided the papers that are damaged, blots, deletions, filled in with pencil will not be accepted in the Federal registration service.
Make several copies of prepared documents. When filing the fed take from the Registrar a receipt confirming that the documents were received.
The period of registration of title to an apartment in the building is not more than thirty days. During this period, all the documents provided by the applicant, are checked carefully along with the papers that confirm the construction of the facility and its commissioning, as well as the distribution of apartments. After all this is the making of an entry on the rights of the new owner of real estate in the Unified state register of rights. And only then the whole process is completed and the apartment building decorated.