Following are some mandatory rules:
- Closet. Of course, the funeral is not the event where appropriate dressy clothing. Give preference to dark tones. Women should cover their heads. Have a few clean handkerchiefs.
- Conversation. In all places a funeral procession is not allowed or a loud excited conversations and even more - it is strictly forbidden laughter. It is incorrect to make comments or criticism of the deceased, his relatives or the nuances of the funeral arrangements.
- Help. If you notice that someone is on the verge of an emotional breakdown – offer help. Sometimes it is enough to ensure peace; or the opposite - to bring to the conversation and provoke tears. In some cases, you can just provide medical care. Sometimes there is a need for physical assistance in the removal of the body of the deceased, coffin lid, etc.
- Tolerance. Relatives and close associates of the deceased can behave at funerals excessively emotional. Sometimes the frustrations of crying, and even screaming. This should not cause a negative reaction from the other guests. If you yourself can't contain yourself – it is better to find a way out for them in a secluded area or wait until the public ceremony of farewell
- Wake. It is not necessary to come to dinner uninvited. Also, no need to take them to the funerals of the children. In the memorial auditorium to take the place left for the deceased (usually this is a place with clean instruments, a knife and fork lying on the plate, with a glass of water, on top of which lies the bread). To drink alcohol at the funeral impossible.
- To honor the memory of the deceased. Memories, condolences, mournful voice and requests expressed during the civil farewell ceremony at the funeral or directly to close relatives.
In whatever status you were not present at the funeral – don't lose your temper. Wisdom and patience to you!
Advice 2: How to behave at a funeral
The saddest thing that can happen to a person is the death of friends and relatives. Most often, all those a few days for them to merge into one filled with sorrow and pain. If you have decided to support their friends or acquaintances that have happened in such distress, and come to pay their respects on the day of farewell, you need to know how to behave at the funeral.
If you are going to a funeral wear dark, modest clothes. If you are a female, do not abuse the bright makeup and don't forget handkerchiefs, for sure you will not be able to look calmly at the grief of family and friends. No jewelry for you to not be.
Go to the family members of the deceased and Express your condolences in a quiet and delicate manner, not to aggravate the situation tragic expression on his face or the words that break on the crying. You should keep a rigorous calm. If you're a close friend, silently hugging someone from the family members to hold hands, expressing their support and willingness to help in their grief.
In that case, if you are unable to attend, condolences to the relatives Express in writing, even if I learned of the tragic event from them. It is impossible to Express condolences, through a phone call.
During the preparation to the farewell and the farewell turn off all their mobile phones. If you are expecting juicy and important call, set the phone to silent with vibration, you can always walk out before you pick up the phone or call back. Try to move less and do not break unnecessary talking a mourning silence. In the room where the coffin with the deceased, must be turned off and the radio and TV.
If, during the farewell ceremony you want to say warm words about the deceased, try to keep within a few sentences. Saying goodbye, just wait a bit at the coffin and the flowers you brought him, lay on the grave.
A follow-up visit after the funeral, apply a few days, Express your sympathy and, if possible, provide practical help.